AyMINE Framework Server
The published documentation relates to the AyMINE Framework Community Edition – server part (PHP server); frm-server module.
- The AyMINE Architecture
- About the framework
- Server architecture
- AyMINE server functional areas:
- AyMINE web access and attack protection
- Web access analysis
- Server administration
The AyMINE Architecture
AyMINE Business edition uses server part from the AyMINE community edition so that this documentation is relevant for both editions.
About the framework
Framework provides functionality developers to build up application fast and without bothering about the technical details.
Server part provides functionality both for back-end pages’ generation (like this page) and application back-end data management.
AyMINE framework is joined from two parts – server and client. Both are written to be used with the second part. Server part has no real sense without the application and framework is not interesting for anyone who is not expecting to use the AyMINE Application.
Server is 100% object-based application with ultimate separation of the business logic from the data presentation.
Business logic can be written in any programming language. Framework provides additional support for business logic written in the object PHP (PHP 8.2+ is required and server is maintained to be not only compatible but also use the newest PHP functionality.)
Data are presented in two separated forms:
- Data provided for AyMINE Application
- Back-end generated pages
Both outputs are separated each other and they are both separated from the business logic.
AyMINE server functional areas:
- Methodology for writing maintainable code supported by libraries and objects that force developers to keep the object-bases structure with clearly defined business functions
- Communication with the client application independent on the module code. Module developers never manages the communication
- Object-based background for persistent business-object separated from the communication with client application or from back-and pages generation
- Database connection and management of independent databases for modules
- Operation logging and runtime debug monitoring
- Web access monitoring and filtering
- Web attack protection
- Orchestration between server and client application
- Module management – loading modules and assign modules to the clients
- AyMINE Application upgrade management
- Logging of both errors and operations
- Right-control based on the user’s statically-assigned and dynamically calculated rights
- Data caching for speed improvement
- Report generation
- Event messaging and active server behaviour management
- Documentation generation
AyMINE web access and attack protection
AyMINE Framework evaluates each access and request to the server. It manages database of allowed and blocked IP address and regions and stop access from the blocked IP address, regions or countries. The protection is independent on firewalls and router protection that is running in front of the server.
Each system client can have set protection that users might access the application only from company network and further secure its data (However, VPN would be needed for users working out of office!)
Web access analysis
The access monitoring does not track users with accounts. It cannot be used for users spying.