QMS – Quality Management and Methodology Management Module
The Quality Management System is a modern dynamic support fully integrated into all activities. It is based on the latest trends to effectively ensure the conditions for quality work for all employees. Its basis is therefore not documentation, but methodological tasks, templates and procedures that are used in daily practice.
The module is a general basis that supports not only ISO 9001, but also project standards such as PMBOK, Automotive SPICE, comprehensive safety management systems – ISO 26262 and others.
Definition of methodological / sample tasks
The basis of every quality system is the prescribed procedures for certain activities. Standard quality system documentation defines guidelines and work procedures as separate documents. The QMS in AyMINE makes particular use of dynamic description in the form of methodical (sample) tasks.
A methodical task is a workflow in a traditional QMS. The fundamental difference in AyMINE is that while a workflow is by default a document that most people do not have at hand, tasks are directly created from a method task.
The method task contains:
- Task description
- Required members of the project team (roles – e.g. requirement for a controller to be present).
- Specification of the qualifications of the people who will carry out the task.
- Relationship to the duty on which it is based
A methodological task usually relates to the processing of an object. E.g. it is a procedure for processing a contract, an inspection, etc. The description of the methodological task therefore includes a document of the object it concerns. It can be used on this basis.
Specific tasks are created on the basis of methodological tasks. A task created on the basis of a methodological task:
- The task keeps the link to the sample task. It is thus easy to monitor whether the task is actually implemented.
- Contains the description (assignment) from the model task. This ensures that the assignment is always 100% in line with the methodology.
- Contains a checklist that allows you to directly check the performance
Automatic record creation
All activities are automatically documented and there is no need to create processing records manually.
Where required, the module supports record creation, categorization and organization. Typical records are test run records with a test result report in an attached document.
A QMS (ISMS), in order to pass an audit, cannot do without mandatory documentation. In AyMINE, the documentation is modular so that it is convenient to work with, especially to have the necessary information quickly at hand.
- Glossary of terms The glossary of terms defines terms uniformly for the entire organization and the entire quality system. The glossary is thus not part of individual documents. The glossary, like all other parts of the quality system, can be maintained in several languages
- Definition of Qualifications Determination of required competencies for all roles, including evidence of who in the organization or business partners has the required competencies. The skills management system is fully integrated with HR – so skills records can be managed and shared between managers and HR
- Sample risks are required especially by project-oriented standards
- Sample Plans allow the definition of standard project plans, safety management plans, archiving plans, etc.
- Evidence of Obligations Documenting the relationships of mandatory activities to the obligations that the organization must fulfill
- Qualifications Control Defining the required qualifications, establishing mandatory qualifications for each activity, reviewing whether task teams meet the qualifications
Process and information support
In addition to the methodological tasks, information support is required in the quality system management and in the activities in accordance with the standards implemented:
- Management of non-conformities – documentation of all deviations in the form of problems
- Risk management is a mandatory component for most activities, especially projects.
Support for working in multiple languages
The entire system is designed from the ground up to support working in multiple languages:
- Ability to maintain documentation in multiple languages
- Ability to define a sample task once, along with a translation – each employee can read the task in their own language and it is still the same task. The use of translations will significantly improve the quality of work.
- Support for automatic communication translations.
Support for standards
The module provides support for ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 270000, ISO 26262, Automotive SPICE, Formel Q, VDA 6.5, CMMI standards, the open system can be used to check the obligations of all standards.
Support for external partners
If you help organizations to implement a quality system, or if you as an organization have an external partner who takes care of your quality system, using AyMINE can make your job easier. In AyMINE, once a methodology has been created, it can be exported and reused as a finished solution for other customers.