Carefree compliance with standards
- Why standards are challenging
- Let's look at it another way
- What a standard with AyMINE will bring
- How the system will make your work easier
- Why standards with AyMINE
Standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 26262, Automotive SPICE and many more need not be a barrier and a lot of extra work. With AyMINE, you'll comply with them in a way that saves you a lot of work and really gets you what you should – accuracy, quality work and efficient organization.
Does this seem unrealistic to you? See that we mean it.
Why standards are challenging
Standards are challenging for businesses because:
- There is a lot of "paperwork" around them and
- You need to know them, so you need to study them.
But the biggest problem is often that people don't see the benefit that standards should have for a company. Often, unfortunately, rightly so, because if the only goal is to "meet the standard somehow", then unfortunately the benefits don't show up.
Let's look at it another way
We decided to take our support for standards from the exact problems that most often accompany their implementation in a company. And since we have been helping companies to comply with various standards since 1998, we have a lot of experience.
The following table shows how we are meeting the goal we set ourselves with AyMINE: that standards actually help, and that implementing them with AyMINE makes people less busy than they would have been without standards and without AyMINE's help.
|The problem that accompanies standards||How AyMINE helps with this|
|Standards require documentation of what has been done (e.g. reviews, meetings, etc.); documenting them takes a lot of time and is useless in practice.||AyMINE creates documentation of activities automatically. This work does not arise at all with AyMINE|
|It is necessary to make sure that various checks, audits, etc. are not forgotten. If they are forgotten, the auditor will find it and the company will not get the certificate or will lose it||AyMINE makes sure that the necessary steps are planned and done. There is no need to focus anywhere on meeting the standard|
|Standards are long, uninteresting reading. In order to comply with it, the company must become familiar with it and keep the know-how in the company||We have become familiar with the standard. AyMINE leads them in what people have to do. Nobody has to study the norm. You save yourself training and time figuring out how to comply.|
|It's a bureaucracy. We know where that opinion comes from. The benefit is lost behind a lot of paperwork. AyMINE will remove that and standards will bring benefits.|
What a standard with AyMINE will bring
Let's take the example of ISO 9001. The standard at its core requires very useful things:
- A company continuously works to make its products or services the best they can be. When they have a problem, they solve it.
- The company works to be able to plan its work well. This allows them to make offers that they don't lose out on.
- The company makes sure it works efficiently and fixes problems.
- It is clear who is responsible for each activity.
- Management knows what is going on in the company and especially if there are problems somewhere. They actively make sure that the company is working as well as possible.
- The company is not dependent on 1 person – there is an effort to have documentation so that work can be taken from someone even if they suddenly can't come to work.
Surely you agree that none of this is nonsense. The authors of the standard and we think so too. That's why we've designed AyMINE to actually deliver these benefits of standards, but enhance them by making collaboration convenient. And last but not least, you don't even have to learn the standard because we help you set everything up so that the standard is met. And you have the opportunity to use our experience whenever automatic system support is not enough.
How the system will make your work easier
AyMINE can't figure out for you what you are expert at. But it supports areas where information systems are "experts" at – managing information:
- You know where the information is,
- You can find context that you would otherwise struggle to find or even manage.
- It shows managers a consistent status of what is done or what the status of tasks are.
- Allows for communication that doesn't get lost, isn't scattered across emails, and yet you don't have to transcribe it from emails to anywhere.
You can work just as conveniently from your mobile, laptop or desktop and have everything up to date everywhere
Why standards with AyMINE
With AyMINE, we set out from the start to find a way for organisations to meet standards in a way that actually helps and saves work. We've succeeded, and the system will help you manage not just the obligations of one or a few standards, but any that the business needs and wants to address.
Many won't believe you, but we enjoy standards. We enjoy helping them to be used effectively, and we enjoy finding ways in companies to use information systems to make standards actually save work, not hinder people, but help them. And we believe we have succeeded in doing that with AyMINE.
Example: ISO 9001 support