AyMINE – Technical documentation
Task, project & quality management
Manager approval with the task report
Why some data can't be deleted
Region / project / methodology
Change management process in a project
Qualification of user or contact
Right to Manage Qualifications
Methodology and Quality Management systems
What a methodology / QMS consists of
Objects affected by the problem
Sample tasks and methodologies of the area
Effect of the task on the right to modify the attached object
Objects related to the task pattern
Contacts and directories module (CRM)
Address book or people and companies
Web management and automation
Receiving a message from the web
Asset management module
Sabre plugin module
Enterprise Architect connector
Database link to Enterprise Architect database
The AyMINE framework module
Configure how your system looks and works
Gestures and keyboard shortcuts
How the system works and how it protects data
Private notes and tags for objects
Filtering in the list of records
Additional functions with files
Copying and moving files between objects
Files (documents) linked to the object
Personnel records allow you to record necessary and useful information about employees, associates, executives and other people who have a contract with the organization.
Who is the staffer record for?
Employee records are maintained by the HR department, but are accessible to each employee for their own use.
For an staffer, it is possible to
- Keep a record of the employment relationships they have and have historically had
- Record holidays and leaves of absence
- Keep track of education, qualifications and training
- Keep track of evaluations from a supervisor
- Keep all documents electronically
- Keep track of benefits drawn
An employee who is a user of the system has the ability to
- See an overview of his/her leave (use and entitlement to leave)
- Send a request for leave
- View their documentation folder (in accordance with GDPR law)
- Make comments if the documentation is not correct
- Make requests for benefits
- Has the ability to register selected employees
- Add new employees and set up accounts for them in the system
- Block users
- Interfere with the employee's document folder
The HR employee can only see information about the employees he/she is responsible for. Multiple HR staff can be responsible for one employee (important to ensure substitutability).
Head of HR
The supervisor has the same options as the HR staff member, except that the supervisor has the ability to determine which HR staff member is allowed to work on which staff members' files.
The manager has the right to generate a report with a summary of employees for input into the payroll system.
Frequently asked questions
Does an employee have to be a user of the system?
The employee must be registered as a user, but does not have to have access to the system (can be a blocked user without access rights.)
If the employee is also a user, the system allows full support of features that simplify administration as well as give employees useful reports.